It is such an exciting time for me, friends! Although I haven’t blogged in some time, the work is buzzing on my end.
First, my debut novel ‘329 Years Awake’ is getting awesome reviews. I could not be more happy about it. Unfortunately in our culture reviews make it or beak it for the authors, so every review is a treasure trove, that’s how I see it, and that’s how much I appreciate them!
Today I received a fantastic review from an acclaimed author Arthur M. Doweyko, who is also a scientist and a holder of patents for cancer medicine! Here’s what author has to say:
329 Years of Amazing
By Arthur M. Doweyko on January 25, 2018Ellie Maloney has succeeded in producing a monumental work of science fiction. The story spans centuries, many worlds, several galaxies, and a cast of incredible characters from human to alien. The world building is unsurpassed, with details of several future and past Japanese and African cultures, the intricacies of a very different alien life, and the often engaging and bewildering misunderstandings of a first contact immersing the reader in a believable and possible reality.
Ellie manages to use a variety of real events and artifacts to draw the reader in. She deftly uses a real mystery (details left out here to avoid giving away some surprises) and some edgy concepts taken from subatomic physics to weave an exciting adventure which points to mankind’s origin, future and future potential.
Some minor inconsistencies in the science and a penchant for backstory narration are easily ignored for the pleasure of this sweeping saga. Very enjoyable read.
Fah is a Thai journalist researching UFO activity in the 17th century Japan. She discovers that aliens were performing experiments on Tokugawa’s samurai to make them into super-soldiers. Veronica Starr is a business assistant of a Japanese pharmaceutical giant who is interested in Fah’s research. She believes that those particular samurai had the ability to cure themselves through the power of their mind. Fah’s research leads her to two samurai descendants: Daichi and Nyoko. The Unkari alien murders Fah for getting too close to the truth. After the shock of Fah’s death sinks in, Daichi and Nyoko finally believe that they have the ancient samurai powers. With those powers, they decide to bring Fah back to life.
HOW TO LISTEN:
• In addition, choose from any of the alternate stream widgets located at the bottom of the website or in the CHAT page of the website to suit your bandwidth.
• 192k, 128k, 96k, 56k, 32k, 24k | Live365 | Stitcher Radio | Nobex Radio | TuneIn | iTunes Radio | Streema | Shoutcast | WinAmp | WinMedia Player | QuickTime
• To listen on your iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Amazon based smartphone, click to download our apps:
• iPhone: Click http://goo.gl/68Alpm or search for “Inception Radio Network” in the iTunes App store.
• Android: Click http://goo.gl/wHwrs0 or search for “Inception Radio Network” in the Google Play store.
• Amazon Phone: Click http://amzn.com/B00P1OMXDW or search for “Inception Radio Network” in the Amazon App Store
• Blackberry: Click http://www.nobexrc.com/Download.aspx to download and search for “Inception Radio Network” in the Nobex Directory.
• To listen in your Car, search for Inception Radio Network in your Stitcher Smart Radio (app-enabled vehicle required).
• To listen on your Television set: add the Inception Radio Network ROKU channel (ROKU media box required).
• Won’t be at a computer during the broadcast or don’t have a smartphone? No problem, just dial (401) 283-6700 and listen in right from your land-line or mobile phone.
NOTE: You can even connect to the live studio at anytime by pressing 0 on your telephone.
• Want to hear it again or want to download it and share with friends? Visit https://inceptionradionetwork.com/shows/paranormal-now/ and you will be prompted to register for free to access the archives. Once you’ve completed the registration process you will have access to mp3 downloads, on-demand streaming direct from a browser
• Click on the “chat“ link (also located in the top menu links on the website) to discuss the show with the host through the interactive chat interface. Simply click on “Click here to join the conversation..” located at the bottom of the chatbox to log in anonymously as a guest or use your Facebook or Twitter account.
iPhone or android
• Click on the “CHAT“ menu button to discuss the show with the host right from your smartphone. Simply click on “Click here to join the conversation..” located at the bottom of the chatbox to log in anonymously as a guest or use your Facebook or Twitter account.